Our Services - Rehabilitative Services
"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop." ~ Confucius
We all hit bumps in this road we call life. When that happens, we can allow it to slow us down or use our determination to persevere.
Divine Savior Healthcare was founded nearly a century ago, so we’re no rookie here. If you can promise effort, we can promise results. We will work toward restoring your vigor, your passion for life and most importantly, your outlook.
Our team of professionals are here to help you. In fact, we made it a little easier for you to know what, or who, you’re getting yourself into. Before you even walk in the door you can review our staff profiles to see the training, background and a little personality of who we have available to help.
We have a competitive advantage in that our clinical staff works closely with your physician and other healthcare professionals. It makes no difference where that care originates; we ensure your recovery is physician-guided. Many times we involve the family as well, to make sure that your care extends outside our doors and you have the best possible chance to succeed.
As much as we may enjoy having you here, we’d rather have you back to work, back in the game, or back to life and living! We promise to do our best to get you there.
Our facility provides outstanding care to people of all ages and health conditions. We offer a personalized approach with current, evidence-based techniques (that means they’re proven to work!) to help you recover and achieve your personal goals. There isn’t much we can’t do, we cover it all, including inpatient care, short-term rehab at Tivoli, home care, outpatient and outreach rehab services.
Our promises to you:
- We will give you a thorough assessment and evaluate your condition. We will explain everything we find to you in detail.
- We will listen to you attentively. We promise to make your personal concerns and goals a part of treatment.
- We promise hands-on, involved care. We will not throw you on an exercise bike and make you wish you had just gotten a gym membership. We will be partners with you every step of the way.
- We will use treatment approaches that combine experience and the most current, proven techniques. We don’t want you here any longer than you have to be. We will use techniques that work and work efficiently!
- We will have ongoing communication with your physician or care providers. We will ensure that you have a safe, team-oriented approach to your condition. We want your results to last just as much as you do!
What can rehab do for me? Why should I care?
- Rehab can decrease pain. We want to treat the cause of your pain.
- Rehab can restore and increase joint range of motion. Move like you used to! You know you want to…
- Our services can increase and/or maintain muscle strength. Whether you are building back up or just maintaining what you have, what we offer is similar to a personal trainer with a medical approach.
- You can increase your balance and coordination. This can reduce falls and injuries and prevent unnecessary long-term care.
- Rehab can create balance in muscle and joint alignment. Sometimes a little guidance is all that is needed to bring your body back in to balance.
- Rehab can decrease swelling and inflammation. There are many ways to do this, and, it helps with pain!
- Our services can help restore your function and abilities. This helps everywhere: at home, at work, for play and for sports. Have you fallen? Let us help you back up!
- Rehabilitative services help to promote independence. When this matters to you, we don’t need to tell you how great that can be!
Other issues? Contact us with questions!
Contact Rehabilitative Services:
Phone: (608) 745-6290; Email:email@example.com